Martinez Extraction & Drying – Why Call for Professional Water Cleanup?
SERVPRO uses the latest technology and equipment when it comes to water restoration services. We are fast and immediate to your property.
SERVPRO is there when you have burst pipes or interior flooding in Martinez – Contact us for rapid water cleanup!
You have complex systems that feed into your Martinez property, including water supply lines. Should you have a water incident like burst pipes, you need to address it fast to lessen the development of costly secondary damage and the loss of belongings. SERVPRO offers 24/7 response so that you can guarantee someone will be at your door to begin water removal services within hours of your call.
Why is it better to go with skilled technicians for water cleanup in Martinez?
Water damage remediation in Martinez, extraction, and drying are not usually suitable for a DIY project. SERVPRO is the number-one team in the area offering:
- Pack-Out services to remove contents for cleaning or drying off-site. This allows our crew more room to work on effectively removing standing water and implementing drying techniques.
- Moisture detection to find hidden pockets where water may have penetrated your ceilings, flooring, drywall, and even concrete.
- Controlled demolition, as needed, to replace unsalvageable building materials.
Some of the equipment we bring to emergency services water damage calls include:
- Pumps and Extraction Units
- Extraction tools like hard surface wands, light wands, weighted rovers, and self-propelled tools
- Dehumidifiers, air movers, drying mats, and more
Do you need help with water cleanup, and you require assistance fast? SERVPRO of Augusta provides emergency response day or night. Call us at (706) 750-0200 to have a crew dispatched to your location for assessment.
Augusta Ceiling and Wall Water Damage Cleanup
Water damage restoration services by SERVPRO are second to none! Call now for the fast and immediate services you need for your home.
24/7 help in Augusta is available from SERVPRO – Contact us for ceiling repairs from water damages and more!
Water damage is devastating to any Augusta property. When moisture meets your drywall or ceiling materials, it poses the threat of hidden dampness and mold and mildew growth potential. Ceiling leaks should get addressed as soon as possible, and our team at SERVPRO features skilled IICRC-certified technicians ready to help.
Staining and water damage in Augusta can leave stains and damage to your walls, ceilings, and baseboards. In some cases, the materials could crumble and call for total replacement. Signs that you need water damage remediation from dampness in your ceiling include:
If you have moisture behind walls, you could see issues like:
- Softened, spongy drywall
- Peeling or bubbling wallpaper
- Moist, damp smells
- Water seeping from portions of the wall, and more
It is essential to know that a slow leak from pipe damage or water infiltrating your roof after a storm must be addressed as soon as possible. Failing to do so could lead to structural damage and the need for mold remediation services. SERVPRO is here to handle water cleanup, moisture detection, and all of the emergency services water damage assistance you require!
Call (706) 750-0200 when you need us, and we will send out a crew as soon as possible for water damage assessment. SERVPRO of Augusta will always make it “Like it never even happened.”
Augusta Homeowners Avoid Stress with Quality Fire Restoration Services
Fire and smoke damage from a fire can be very messy. Call SERVPRO for their work and experience for the fire restoration service needed for your home.
SERVPRO is here to handle your fire and smoke restoration and cleanup – Call us to your Augusta property today!
The city of Augusta, Georgia, got its name after Princess Augusta hailing from Saxe Gotha. You will find Augusta within Augusta-Richmond County that lies along the central-eastern portion of the state. It is also situated at the Savannah River fall line, right at the head of the navigable part. You may have heard a little bit about Augusta as it is well-known for hosting The Masters annual golf tournament.
There is Something for Everyone in Augusta, GA
Are you going to be visiting Augusta for a bit of rest and relaxation? Will you be thinking about making a move to the region? No matter your reason for a visit, there are many incredible places to see and explore, including:
- Augusta Canal Discovery Center – Located on Greene Street, this interpretive museum dives into the history of the 1846 canal and the region's beginnings throughout the Industrial Revolution.
- Riverwalk – When you want a place to learn about local history while taking in amazing views, then Riverwalk on the Savannah River is just right. Not only is there beautiful scenery, but there is plenty to learn on scattered placards while walking around.
- Savannah Rapids Visitor Center – If you are looking for a place to explore for a walk or to visit to relax a bit, this is an excellent option on Evans to Locks. There is a small swimming hole area that includes a swing rope, kayak rentals, and more.
- Phinizy Swamp Nature Park – Located on Lock and Dam Road, this nature park is well known for incredible trails and wildlife sightings. All of the trails are very well laid out, including informational signs about each section.
Dive Into Some of the Best Taprooms and Breweries Augusta Has to Offer
Not only are there plenty of wonderful sights to see in the area, but Augusta is also a great section of the state to explore if you love specialty beer. Whether you are just getting into craft brews or you want someplace to hang out a bit, these are some top options in the area:
- Riverwatch Brewery
- World of Beer
- Pineapple Ink Tavern
- Arsenal Tap Room + Kitchen
Don't Let Fire and Smoke Damage in Augusta Break the Bank – SERVPRO is the Team for Affordable Fire Restoration Service.
For any house fire cleanup, there are many steps involved. When you have a fire in your Augusta home, you want a crew like SERVPRO on your side to handle everything for you. We work fast because We're Faster To Any Size Disaster – so you can trust us to get your house restored to pre-fire condition quickly.
When you contact us for fire restoration in Augusta, we:
- Remove any damaged components that are unsafe or unable to get salvaged.
- Remove flooring and floor coverings to prevent soot, dust, and contaminate collection.
- Evaluate all structural framing to ensure unseen portions of your house are up to safety standards.
- Carefully treat for odor and contamination typical in fire-damaged homes.
- Clean all salvageable content and materials to remove all fire and smoke damage.
- Remove or restore your HVAC system to keep harmful particles from spreading.
SERVPRO of Augusta is who you want on your side for fire restoration. Call us at (706) 750-0200 when you need emergency service.
Augusta Business Water Damage Cleanup
Thermal Imaging helps to identify potential problem areas during a commercial water loss.
SERVPRO Helps to Minimize Disruptions in the Workplace
If experiencing a water damage was not enough of a disruption to your business’s normal operations, unfortunately it can threaten low productivity in the workplace as well. SERVPRO aims to combat secondary costs such as this when restoring your business from water damage losses. By responding quickly to your call for water damage help Augusta, we can minimize extensive damage to the structure and minimize time spent at your business.
Commercial Water Damage Fast Response Times
Water damages can occur through a series of culprits, from loose fittings, leaking hoses to sinks, toilet overflows, water heater leaks, and more. If you find yourself and your business with a water damage, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Augusta. We understand the importance of reacting quickly when a water loss threatens your business. When water losses go untreated, excess moisture and standing water can lead to mold growth.
If water leaks go unnoticed for an extended period, mold can lurk behind baseboards and other untapped areas. Fortunately, SERVPRO professionals have advance industry equipment to see beyond the surface, such as:
- Infrared Cameras
- Moisture Meters
- Flir Imaging
- Thermal Imaging
Contents Restoration by SERVPRO
Did You Know? SERVPRO of Augusta has a department solely dedicated to contents restoration. Should your business experience a water loss and office equipment, office furniture, documents or merchandise is affected, call us! We can provide resources for restoring documents through our Documents Restoration Team and for other affected contents with our Contents Management/Restoration Team. Both team sectors aim to salvage your furniture, merchandise, and documents.
Want to learn more about this service? Visit our Document Restoration and Commercial Cleaning Pages!
How do Businesses Respond to Commercial Flooding?
SERVPRO uses the latest technology and equipment when it comes to water restoration for your commercial building. Call now!
Augusta Businesses Use SERVPRO to Perform Flood Damage Repair
Flooding in a place of work can be a headache. Often staff must be set home to maintain safety standards which can impact overall productivity and output. SERVPRO operates a commercial restoration service that promises to remove large quantities of water from your business quickly.
Combatting commercial flood damage for Augusta businesses often involves larger capacity equipment. One of these differences is the type of pump. Water pumps have variable capabilities but are similar in their power sources and technology. All submersible pumps are measured by the combination of their lift capacity and volume capacity. We can select suitable water pumps to get your business back on track after flooding.
- Self-priming trash pumps have the unique capability of shifting solid waste up to 1.25 inches and are frequently used in flood situations.
- A business with a long-distance to an open sewer point or on upper levels benefits from using high-pressure pumps that allow standing water to be transported over longer distances.
- Electric submersible pumps are the most versatile and quiet, with the most powerful capabilities of shifting between 1000 and 6000 gallons per minute (GPM.)
Get rid of floodwaters and re-open your business. Contact SERVPRO of Augusta at (706) 750-0200.
How do Professionals Reduce Fire-Related Damages?
Fire damage done to your home is very scary. SERVPRO will guide you through the entire process from beggning to end.
SERVPRO of Augusta Helps Local Businesses Overcome Fire Damage
On the banks of the Savannah River is Augusta, Georgia. The area is part of a consolidated county system which includes Augusta and Richmond County. The city of Augusta is home to 600,151 permanent residents and was first established as far back as 1736. Early trade in the Augusta region relied on the so-called 'black belt,' which was a crescent of richly fertile land on the Savannah River's northern parts. The fertile land allowed Augusta to develop quickly as an agricultural region, while the river allowed for trade across the country. One of the primary agricultural processes in the early history of Augusta was cotton.
Augusta was one of several regions in the US that were significant during the Reconstruction. When, following the American Revolutionary War, Secessionist areas were broken up, and slavery was abolished. Modern-day Augusta is perhaps best known for hosting the US Masters Golf Tournament, which forms one of just four major championships each year. The local economy is also a leading light in medicine, biotechnology, and tech. Medical research centers and hospitals in Augusta contribute $1.6 billion annually, employing over 25,000.
- The Masters Tournament takes place at Augusta National Golf Club on Washington Road annually. The highly-coveted event can have ticket waiting lists up to several years in advance and is well-known for its tradition of awarding green jackets to the tournament winners.
- The Augusta Green Jackets are a minor league baseball team that plays games at SRP Park. The arena, on railroad avenue in northern Augusta, holds 5,000 ball fans and was voted as the best minor league baseball arena in 2018.
- The Riverwalk is a mile-long stretch on the Savannah River with both upper and level walking areas. Along the route is Augusta's local history museum as well as cafes and art galleries. On Saturdays, the local crafts market offers visitors unique gifting ideas and keepsakes.
SERVPRO Can Help Recover a Business Quickly after Fire in Augusta
Fires frequently make business premises unsafe. Our team of technicians is available twenty-four-hours a day to ensure you can reach a solution to your fire issue as quickly as possible. SERVPRO endeavors to keep temporary business closure to a minimum by performing efficient restoration and cleaning services. Fire restoration relies primarily on understanding how different soot deposits react to cleaning agents. The restoration also depends on having the correct mechanical equipment to return items, textiles, and structures to a preloss condition.
- Rotary machines allow us to dislodge dry soots from fabrics, carpets, or upholstery quickly and buffer textile fibers to a preloss condition.
- Odor counteracting pellets can be placed near cavities or other parts of the business to mask odors until they disperse naturally.
- Using chemical pairing agents, we can capture odor particles and prevent them from causing further inconvenience to your business.
Re-open your business faster after a fire. Contact SERVPRO of Augusta for fire restoration at (706) 750-0200.
What Are the Challenges of Water Restoration?
Water damage restoration for your home should be handled by SERVPRO. Their technicians are IICRC certified for any size disaster.
Drying your Home Quickly after Water Intrusion is Vital to Avoid Excessive Damage. SERVPRO has Leading Drying Equipment and Expertise for Augusta Residents
Residential properties come in all shapes and sizes. When water intrudes into a residential property, technicians must be flexible in dealing with the home's unique interior architecture. This flexibility is necessary to overcome the materials, fittings, and construction in the house that can vary from job to job. SERVPRO technicians are trained in the principles of restoration that allow them to adapt to challenges quickly.
Performing water restoration in Augusta is full of challenges. One of the main pieces of equipment used is a water extractor which combines a centrifugal vacuum, heating element, and power to remove excess water. These are often fitted with tools to aid in the extraction process. Extraction tools could include stationary devices which allow a technician to remove water from thick carpets quickly by compressing them or self-propelled extraction tools which run forward and backward across a floor allowing technicians to focus on other areas while extracting.
- Carpet wands are frequently used to extract water from fitted carpets and can often dry the pad beneath.
- Self-propelled extraction units are often weighted, allowing technicians to compress rugs and remove more moisture across larger spaces.
- Stationary tools use holes at the base of the fitting to pull water through 200 square inches at a time.
Get water restoration that is tailored to your home. Contact SERVPRO of Augusta for water restoration at (706) 750-0200.
Safeguarding Contents during Water Removal from Martinez Homes
Water leaks can quickly cause damage in your home. Call SERVPRO today to avoid additional water loss of your property.
SERVPRO Minimizes Chances of Damage during Water Removal through Planning
Unwanted water intrusion into your house poses various risks to your valuables, including causing rust, staining, or even mold development. However, water removal processes can also cause damages if not properly handled.
Some of the contents at risk of damage during water removal from Martinez properties include furniture, upholstery items, and carpets since moisture absorption affects their constituent materials. For example, carpets lose 50% of their strength when wet, and actions such as dragging furniture over them can tear them. Other actions such as floating the carpets, a process in which we force dry air underneath the carpet during drying, can lead to stretching. The suction power of extraction equipment might also harm upholstery items.
SERVPRO takes various precautions when performing water removal processes to minimize chances of damages, including:
- Setting drying goals to ensure controlled drying because swift drying can lead to problems like warping in wood
- Tacking carpets on the tackless strip to minimize flapping when floating the carpet for better drying
- Using the right extraction wands to remove water from upholstery items because using those with high vacuum lift might be faster but lead to problems
You can get better outcomes from water removal processes with the help of SERVPRO of Augusta. Call us at (706) 750-0200.
Does Your Place Smell After Flood Damage?
You can contact our professionals 24/7. Our fire damage experts are trained in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO Can Help Deodorize Your Augusta Home
Strong odors can develop after a flooding incident for various reasons. The most common reason is floodwaters depositing odorous materials inside your home. The water usually contains various wastes, including chemicals and biohazards such as raw sewage, which emit bad smells.
Although the cleaning done as part of flood damage restoration in your Augusta home may remove the waste materials, in most cases, it does not address the underlying odor issues. Deodorization helps address such issues.
Deodorization usually takes several steps since odors may originate from different sources. Some odors are also stubborn, and one method is not likely to eliminate them. SERVPRO technicians rely on their training and vast experience to remove odors, including:
- Adding water-based odor counteractants into cleaning solutions to neutralize odors during cleaning
- Spraying deodorizing agents in areas suspected to be the source of malodors
- Running air scrubbers or air filtration devices that have HEPA filters that capture particles as small as 0.3microns thus collecting odor molecules
SERVPRO of Augusta helps restore properties affected by flood damage. Call us at (706) 750-0200 to assist you.
Professional Fire Damage Restoration in Augusta
When fire damage happens, contact SERVPRO of Augusta at (706) 750-0200, no matter how big or small the problem.
SERVPRO Handles Restoration of Any Type of Fire Damage in Augusta
Golf fans know Augusta for hosting the Master's Golf Tournament every Spring. The tournament started after renowned amateur golfer Bobby Jones retired from championship golf in 1930 and decided to build a unique golf course. A friend suggested that a 365-acre property in Augusta called Fruitland Nurseries would be perfect for the new course. When Jones visited the property, he was immediately impressed by its layout and how well it suited a golf course.
Augusta is also famous for its warm climate, which made it a popular resort town in the early to the mid-20th century for people visiting the eastern United States. Since it is situated inland on the Savannah River, it was considered a city of strategic importance after the civil war. It was therefore spared the destruction other southern cities faced. Several old buildings and landmarks that survived the war still stand today, especially in the historic downtown lying between 13th Street and East Boundary.
Augusta was established in 1736 as the second town of the 13th British colony. General James Edward Oglethorpe, who founded the colony, thought the location was perfect since he intended to establish a trading post to compete with New Savannah Town, which lay on the South Carolina side of the Savannah River. His plan succeeded, with many traders from the rival town relocating to Augusta. In 1739, a fort was built, establishing further dominance.
As trading thrived, the population of town also grew since traders brought their families along, thus necessitating the establishment of other amenities. For instance, the first church was built in 1749. Augusta hosted refugees in its fort and church during the French and Indian wars leading to a further population increase.
Annual Events That Bring People to Augusta
Apart from the international golfing event in spring, several other events attract people to the city, including:
- Westobou Festival, held annually in late September and early October. Its goal is to pursue an innovative approach to musical performance. International performance art acts usually grace the event.
- Arts in the Heart of Augusta. The multicultural arts festival features music, visual arts, food from various groups in the region held every fall.
- Boshears Skyfest, an annual airshow meant to honor aviation pioneers and showcase aerial acrobatics. It features acrobat biplanes, hot air balloon races, and racing jet semi-trucks.
SERVPRO Offers Professional Fire Damage Restoration Services in Augusta
Fire incidents affect properties from time to time. Such incidents can be severe, affecting the structure extensively or remain restricted to a small area such as around the kitchen stove. Whatever the severity level, such incidents necessitate various restoration tasks for the property to regain its preloss state.
SERVPRO assists residents affected by fire damage by providing trained people who understand the best ways to handle the loss. We also have all the necessary tools that simplify restoration processes. Some of the services that we provide include:
- Fire residue cleanup from affected areas or the entire property
- Teardown and restoration of affected building materials
- Deodorization to remove any strong odors
SERVPRO of Augusta can help you perform any fire damage restoration task. Call us at (706) 750-0200.