Will This Fire Damage Be Undetectable After Cleanup?
Hiring Skilled Technicians from SERVPRO for Fire Damage Restoration Brings Your Martinez Interior Back to Pre-Loss Condition
A fire's impact can be devastating to any home, often leaving you at a loss for where to start the cleanup. SERVPRO offers 24/7 emergency response when you have a fire that leaves you in need of prompt, reliable restoration services. We make it easier for you and your family because we are Faster to Any Size Disaster, and we work quickly to bring your interior back to pre-fire condition. Our team's goal is to erase all fire traces in your Martinez home while using the latest equipment and professional techniques.
What Should be My First Steps After the Fire?
After the fire gets fully extinguished, first responders will let you know if it is safe to enter your property. You can call SERVPRO right away to help with fire damage restoration in Martinez, where we will start the initial assessment. This assessment allows us to tailor a plan suited to your need for cleanup and repair so that your interior is left "Like it never even happened." With the variety of EPA-registered cleaning products, latest techniques, and industrial-grade equipment, we ensure that everything gets restored faster than any DIY methods could ever achieve.
What About Air Quality?
With all of the soot particles and smoke residue left after a fire, it is essential to address the air quality. It is also crucial to look at any moisture remaining from extinguishing the flames, bringing mildew and mold growth potential. Excessive mold colonization poses potential health effects for you and your family. The good news is that SERVPRO features IICRC-certified technicians to clean your interior while restoring indoor air quality thoroughly, keeping your interior breathable but also cuts back on the potential for odorous smoke and microbial contamination. Some of the equipment we may employ includes:
- Air Scrubbers –Such machinery works to reduce particulates and debris from the air inside your home. They also help to lessen the threat of different microorganisms known to colonize when moist conditions develop. Working similarly to hydroxyl machinery, the air scrubbers pull contaminated air inside and trap airborne particles, then putting out cleaner air.
- Hydroxyl Generators –This dual-action equipment works to deodorize your interior while helping to filter out and purify the air. These machines feature HEPA filtration, which brings air inside where debris, particulates, and microbes get trapped.
How Will SERVPRO Handle Soot Stains?
The heat from the fire that developed in your Martinez home can cause charring to a variety of surfaces. Standard restoration efforts prove that resurfacing or replacement is sometimes the best option. Due to the time involved, our crew has a variety of advanced equipment and proven methods that we can use to tackle even the toughest smoke and soot residue in a shorter timeframe. Soda blasting includes pressurized air that shoots sodium bicarbonate out at high speed. This blasting strips away the charring and smoke residue but also acts like a deodorizer that blasts away odorous elements from the damaged items getting treated.
Particulates from smoke and soot will settle quickly on your walls, ceilings, and other flat surfaces after a fire in your home. If you try to clean using DIY methods alone, it can be time-consuming and unproductive. We use the best processes for your unique fire project, such as pressure washers or vacuums to remove residue. SERVPRO also has HEPA filtration in our industrial-grade vacuums that work to pull out any soot particles not to distribute them within the home.
Will You Completely Eliminate the Smoke Smell?
SERVPRO has perfected our smoke removal process, meaning that we put forth our best efforts to eliminate smoke odors after the fire. Every step helps break down the residue left behind while also looking for any hidden cracks or crevices where particulates may have traveled.
Common steps get taken when called to restoration projects in Martinez, including:
- The removal of furniture and belongings from the home to be cleaned and deodorized elsewhere. Clearing the room not only helps allow for more room as our technicians work, but it also limits the amount of smoke residue, soot, and debris tracking from one space to the next.
- All surfaces get cleaned carefully to ensure no area is left untreated. Our extensive selection of EPA-registered cleaning agents helps remove harsh residue from various materials, including plastic, wood, metals, etc.
- If pungent odors are present in your home, our technicians can recreate the process that brought on odor penetration. Thermal fogging equipment heats up deodorizing agents to create a fine mist that penetrates materials and traps odors for removal.
- Any exposed surfaces can get sealed where a fair amount of smoke residue is present. We have special primers used to treat ductwork or seal walls that can then get finished with a final coat of paint.
Call SERVPRO of Augusta at (706) 750-0200 whenever you need 24/7 assistance with fire damage restoration!